- 1 – pkg (5 ct) Greek pita flatbread
- 1 – 2.25 oz can Best Choice® sliced ripe olives
- 1 – 4 oz can Best Choice® sliced button mushrooms
- 1 – 14 oz jar of pizza sauce
- 1- 4 oz pkg Best Choice® crumbled feta
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- Best Choice® olive oil to coat baking sheet
Pre-heat oven to 450° F. While the oven is heating, place the pita bread on a large baking sheet, coasted with olive oil. Spread 4 tablespoons of pizza sauce onto each pita bread, coating surface almost to the edge. Blend Feta with garlic. Evenly distribute all of the olives, mushrooms, and feta mixture on top of the sauce. Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Serve and cut into quarters.